Bat Removal Service
Areas in which we provide the Bat Removal service
What not to do if you have bats:
- Attempt to capture, injure or kill them
- Damage or destroy their breeding or resting place
- Obstruct access to their resting or sheltering places
- Intentionally or recklessly disturb a bat while it’s in a structure or place of shelter or protection
Any of these can harm them and cause you legal problems. If you are not sure about the activities that can harm bats and have a bat problem, please contact us for a free inspection at: (678) 341-4945.
What about bat repellents or high-pitch noisemakers?
Some people may think bat removal is a simple task, truth is, there is no effective bat repellent in the market that we as experts can recommend. Some pest control company may uses bat poison, and can create bigger risks for you and your family. Call us and we will share our experience in the field, we can get rid of bats in a building or your home. Ultrasonic sound emitters, known as high-pitch noisemakers do not work either, there is no quick or easy fix when it comes to bat control.
Bats in Georgia
Protect Your Home & Family Get a Free Inspection & Quote
Little Brown Bat
• They can even be the size of a typical grain of uncooked rice, and you can find bigger ones too.
• These adult bats can be 2.5 to 4 inches long. This is, from nose to tail, about the size of an adult’s thumb.
• Their wing membranes are dark brown.
• Fur is dark brown and glossy on the back. Underneath, they are slightly paler and grayish.
Big Brown Bat
• They are larger in size about 4 to 5 inches in body length.
• Their fur has a silky look, and is typically chocolate brown in color.
• Their wing membranes, ears, feet and face are dark brown to blackish.
Signs of Bat Infestation:
If you see bats enter or leave your attic vents, you may have a bat at home. They move at or just after dusk.
If you hear scratching or squeaking sounds, especially at night.
Sound coming from your walls or attic.
Do you see droppings around your attic vents?
Have you noticed these signs? Maybe in your home or business? It is time to call professionals so call us and we recommend you not to attempt to evict the bats on your own.
When you are ready to evict these bats in a human way, call us.